Show Update Information
THE SURREY CLASSIC VEHICLE GATHERING AT THE RURAL LIFE LIVING MUSEUM
Please allow extra time to arrive by 10:30 am
On Sunday 19th September 2021
Just a few more days until the Surrey Classic Vehicle Gathering.
Thank you for your registration and we look forward to seeing you on the day for another great event.
1) It is essential that your show pass appears clearly on your vehicle to gain access to the Rural Life Living Museum on the day. It eases the traffic flow as our marshals can identify you as an exhibitor and guide you through the site. Copies on your phone are NOT acceptable. Please follow all directions given by marshals and keep below 5mph
All show passes will have been emailed out by 10th September. If you haven't received it and it is after 10th September please check your junk or spam folder.
2) The show takes place at Rural Life Living Museum, Tilford. GU10 2DL between 10.00 and 17.00
Exhibitor gate opens at 08:00 and closes at 10:30.
Your ticket is not valid after 10.30. If you arrive after that time you may park in the public car park but you will have to pay the public ticket price to enter the Rural Life Centre.
To avoid risk to pedestrians it is not permitted to leave the show ground with your exhibit whilst the show is in progress and then return. Please ask a marshal if you urgently need to leave.
3) If you want to be parked next to a friend please make sure you come together. If you arrive separately, we cannot guarantee you will be parked together.
4) We would also remind you about the following: your exhibit must be insured, drivers must hold a valid driving licence, you must follow the marshals' instructions and you are expected to stay until 16:00 weather permitting).
5) If you exhibit a motorbike, consider bringing a small plank for your stand to prevent it sinking into the ground.
6) We are guests of The Rural Life Living Museum. Please be advised that they have a no smoking policy throughout their site. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
7) The flypast by an RAF Hurricane is scheduled for 14:30, subject to weather and aircraft serviceability.
Please be aware that we are still in a pandemic situation and it is strongly recommended that you check the current COVID-19 guidelines before attending our show.
By coming to our show you agree to our terms and conditions of entry.
From all of us at the show, thank you again for your support and we look forward to seeing you on Sunday 19th.